Sunday, June 8, 2008

Natural Progression of the World

Let me just say up front I have never seen
American Idol. I know it is popular, because
there is always something about it in the paper,
which I do read. It bothers me that people are
leaving the art of reading,ie. the paper, books,
anything. Of course people are still reading the
Web, either forwards, jokes, maybe even some of
the news headlines, or maybe at least the Hollywood
Reports about the major stars.
There was a news item on the web last week that
said that all the ISP's were getting together to
decide how to charge people to use the internet.
They hope to have all this worked out by 2012.
If we have to start paying fees to go to various
web sites, many people will have to decide on
whether they want to buy food that week, gasoline
for their vehicle, or go on the internet. To me
that is sad. To the world,I guess this is natural
progression
of things. In any case it does
not seem as if we have any control, so we will
all sit back and wait for our final destination.
More than likely internet free if they start
charging us.

No comments: