Monday, July 7, 2008

Fireworks made for Love

July 4th is over thank the good lord. My fiance'
has covered every fireworks opportunity that she
could find. Thursday night was 2 and 1/2 hours and
then Friday night on the 4th was 3 or 4 hours and
I am here to tell you I was hot, my butt hurt from
sitting on the ground and my neck hurt from looking
up at the sky all night. On top of that the fireworks
that I see all looks the same to me every time and
I just can't see the beauty in it. But I guess it is
better than parades. If she sees a parade anywhere
we have got to stop and watch every float, bike,
car, band, and clown in that parade. Don't get me
wrong, I do it because it is the thing to do to make
her happy, but it is not my most favorite thing to
do. Both of them makes her happy, so I am happy.
What a man has to do for Love.

No comments: