Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Politic's, what politic's ?

Politic's is not my cup of tea. Don't get me wrong
we have got to elect a politician for President this year,
but I have never seen such inbred fighting among
the same group of warriors. First the democrats.
Yes,this will be a very important election with
the choice being a democrat. The first lady
President in the United States,or the first
person of color chosen as president if the
Democrats win. They cannot agree to disagree.
They are fighting each other instead of working
together to solve the problems of the world.
They only want to win. Both of them. It seems
that one of them would be smart enough to address
the issues.

Now for the Republicans.
My suggestion for Mr. McCain,if he wants to win,
is to choose a running mate that will satisfy
the population.
My suggestion to him is to choose Condaleeza Rice.
She is a person of color, a woman, very smart and
well liked throughout the whole world. I mean
this selection would pretty much guarantee Mr.
McCain the election. He would satify all of the
electorate. Since he is a man of age, if anything
happened to him , she is smart enough and young
enough to run the country. As I said in the
beginning , I am not a politician, and I don't
care who wins. But I sure know how to tell others
how to win. But like most politicians, they will
not be listening. Let them do it their way and
we are guaranteed four more years of whatever.

No comments: